Friday, January 25, 2013

Light Just Beyond the Clouds

As I stood outside tonight, I noticed that I couldn't see the moon; but there was a bright light shining just behind some clouds. God seemed to speak to me through this simple message. Even though the moon was covered by clouds, I still knew it was there. Sometimes we have clouds in our life, and we can't seem to find a source of light. Even when we can't see the light, we can know that the Son is still there. That's not a typo! Through the trials in our life, we can know that God is with us. Just beyond all the problems is a solution. The problems may be all we can see, but we need to look beyond them. God is bigger than the clouds you face, so why would you focus on the smaller things? You can still see the light shining through the clouds, so you can know that the light is still there. Even through the struggles, the Light is still shining on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment